The need to diversify the ways of fueling the means of transportation, more and more heard and discussed globally, has in fact created conditions for the development of the new Electric Vehicle market.
Unlike the traditional transport system with endothermic engines, the new field which is taking hold is a brand new one that requires a revolution in terms of awareness, design, standard definition, procedures and technologies. A broad definition of specific tasks which can be summarized in the concept of Smart City.
Generale Sistemi, through the brand In-Presa, boasts an exclusive experience on this new lease on life and, at a more detailed level, as part of Smart Grid - which is the basic outline - not only in terms of technology but of the "system" indeed. With its devices, Generale Sistemi allows the connection of smart networks overcoming the most common issue in the new mobility market: the fragmentation.
In-Presa is able to guide its partners in the design of products with the necessary foresight to address a market in full development and propose truly productive and sustainable solution for final customers, preventing them to waste resources in nonrecurring and ineffective projects. From OEM to columns and wallbox, from car sharing systems to management of EV-Bike fleets until charging stations for public or private users, Generale Sistemi is committed to make an important contribution to the emerging Smart Cities, combining efficient energy, economic viability and ecology into a single model, and creating new services for citizens and Public Administrations.
On the In-Presa's site and throughout its network of partners, social media and installations in Italy and Europe, you can see many products and structures actually installed and operating. In-Presa offers complete solutions for technology and type of systems, both integrated and proprietary. The following are examples of the results obtained in the decennial experience of R&D of the In-Presa's project:
- The most advanced controller for electric vehicle charging stations AC MODE 3
- The development of an innovative solution (EVO Charging) for the connection and charging of light electric vehicles particularly suitable for fleets
- The possibility to operate on any type of electric vehicle (car, motorcycle, scooter, bike)
- The ability to customize the products according to customer’s requirements and needs
- The possibility to integrate systems for access control for your own Solar Bike Station infrastructures